Camelback Mountain Resort is home to the Biggest Snowtubing Park in the USA! With up to 42 lanes of insane sliding, our snowtubing park will satisfy your craving for family fun and snow tubing in the Poconos.
Season Passholders can begin reserving spaces from March 7th through March 12th for the annual Parking Lot Party. Super Passholders can reserve their spaces by emailing Maria DePinto or by visiting Camelback’s Guest Service’s office beginning March 9th. All other guests can begin reserving spaces for the Parking Lot Party from March 13th through March 20th by emailing Maria DePinto or visiting Camelback’s Guest Service’s office. Click below to view our March Mountain Madness events and to see a map of available spaces for the annual Parking Lot Party.
Each space is $10.00 and are available on a first come first save basis. All proceeds from the sale of spaces benefit participating Dog Rescues of Monroe County.
Spaces will be updated every other day until March 18th and then daily through March 21st. Should spaces be available the day of the event, they will be sold on-site on March 22nd until 9:00AM.
Race your cardboard chariots down our Sunbowl chutes during our annual Cardboard Box Derby.
- 7:00AM-9:00AM - Parking Spots that were reserved Saturday are still reserved for Sunday.
- 10:00AM-12:00PM - Cardboard Box Derby Registration at the CBK Lodge Desk
- 11:30AM - CBK BBQ and Bar open
- 12:00PM-4:00PM - DJ spinning the tunes
- 1:00PM-3:00PM - Cardboard Box Derby, have your Cardboard Vehicles at the top of the Sunbowl and ready to go at 12:45PM
- 3:15PM - Awards for the Box Derby
- Participants must be 6 years or older
- Only 4 participants per box
- Vehicles will be Judged for the following
- Best Time (must cross the finish line)
- Best in Show (overall theme, team spirit and crowd favorite)
- Best Dismount
- There will be a separate category for Employees
- There will be a separate category for Corporate entries
- 2:00PM-6:00PM - Jim Roberti Trio in the Thirsty Camel
- The 4000' Zip Flyer, 1000' Twin zip lines and the Mtn Coaster are scheduled to be open Sunday, Times TBD: Times & dates of operation are weather dependent.